The ball of the ball valve cuts off, regulates, distributes and changes the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. The valve ball has many advantages and is a new type of valve widely used. Ball valves with different functions often have different spheres, so do you know what types of valve spheres are there?
1. The spheres are usually divided into soft sealing spheres and hard sealing spheres.
2. The sphere blank adopts forging, casting and steel coil welding. The materials provided are: A105, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, LF2, 42CrMo, 1Cr13, F51, Mone1, 17-4PH, etc.
3. The ball can be divided into two-way ball, three-way ball, four-way ball, curved ball, floating ball, fixed ball, V-shaped ball, eccentric hemisphere, shank ball, solid ball, hollow ball, etc. according to function. And can customize various non-standard balls for users.
Various forming methods of sphere
1. Casting method: This is a traditional processing method. It requires a complete set of smelting, pouring and other equipment, as well as larger workshops and more workers, large investment, multiple processes, complex production processes, and pollution The environment and the skill level of the workers in each process directly affects the quality of the product. The problem of pore leakage in the sphere cannot be completely solved. However, the blank processing allowance is large and the waste is large. It is often found that the casting defects make it scrapped during the processing. If the cost of the product increases and the quality cannot be guaranteed, this method is not suitable for our factory.
2. Forging method: This is another method used by many domestic valve companies at present. It has two processing methods: one is to use round steel to cut and heat forge into a spherical solid blank, and then perform mechanical processing. The second is to mold the circular stainless steel plate on a large press to obtain a hollow hemispherical blank, which is then welded into a spherical blank for mechanical processing. This method has a high material utilization rate, but a high-powered The press, heating furnace and argon welding equipment are estimated to require an investment of 3 million yuan to form productivity. This method is not suitable for our factory.
3. Spinning method: Metal spinning method is an advanced processing method with less and no chips, which belongs to a new branch of pressure processing. It combines the characteristics of forging, extrusion, rolling and rolling, and has high material utilization rate ( Up to 80-90%), saving a lot of processing time (1-5 minutes forming), and the material strength can be doubled after spinning. Due to the small area contact between the rotating wheel and the workpiece during spinning, the metal material is in a two-way or three-way compressive stress state, which is easy to deform. Under a small power, a higher unit contact stress (up to 25- 35Mpa), therefore, the equipment is light in weight and the total power required is small (less than 1/5 to 1/4 of the press). It is now recognized by the foreign valve industry as an energy-saving spherical processing technology program, and it is also applicable For processing other hollow rotating parts. Spinning technology has been widely used and developed at a high speed abroad. The technology and equipment are very mature and stable, and the automatic control of the integration of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic is realized.
The castings of our ball valves are made of coated sand, with exquisite appearance, standard size, and one-time molding.
Ball Valve Features:
ISO5211 Top Flange, Anti Static Devices, Blow out proof stem, Pressure Balance Hole In Ball Slot
DESIGN STANDARD: API6D, API608, ASME B16.34, DIN 3357, JIS B2001
FACE TO FACE: ASME B16.10, DIN 3202, EN 558, JIS B2002
FLANGE CONNECTION: ASME B16.5, DIN EN 1092-1, JIS B2212, JIS B2214
INSPECTON AND TESTING: API598, API6D, DIN 3230, EN 12266, JIS B2003
FIRE SAFE: API 607, ISO 10497
Our castings are all coated sand technology
Molds tool design-----Molds tool manufacturing----pressure wax-----wax repair-----group tree-------shell (dipping)----- Dewaxing - shell roasting-chemical analysis-pouring-cleaning-heat treatment-machining-finished product storage。
For example, in detail:
Pressing wax (wax injection Moldsing) --- wax repair - wax inspection - group tree (wax module tree) --- shell making (first dip, sand, then paste, and finally Air-drying of the mold shell) --- dewaxing (steam dewaxing) --- roasting of the mold shell---chemical analysis---pouring (pouring molten steel in the mold shell) ---vibrating shelling--- Cutting and separation of casting and pouring rod----Grinding gate---Initial inspection (burr inspection)---Shot blasting---Machining---Polishing---Finished product inspection--- Warehousing
The casting production process is roughly like this. Generally speaking, it can be divided into pressing wax, shell making, pouring, post-processing, and inspection.
Pressing wax includes (pressing wax, repairing wax, group tree)
Wax pressing --- Use wax pressing machine to make wax molds
Repair wax---correct the wax mold
Group tree---group Lamo into tree
Shell making includes (hanging sand, hanging slurry, air drying)
Post-processing includes (correction, shot blasting, sand blasting, pickling,)
Pouring includes (roasting and chemical analysis are also called spectroscopy, pouring, shell vibration, gate cutting, and gate grinding)
Post-processing includes (sand blasting, shot blasting, correction, pickling)
Inspection includes (wax inspection, initial inspection, intermediate inspection, finished product inspection)
Casting Material: CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, 4A, 5A, 6A, 904L, Monel, Hastelloy, Aluminum bronze